1. Legal Responsible
ELITE BROS S.L.
VAT Nº: ES B93397321
Address: C/ San Miguel Nº 36, 29620 Torremolinos (Málaga)
Contact Email: email@example.com
Tlf: 0034 952054455
Registry data:Sheet MA-127752, Folio 18, Volume 5388, Inscription 1, Commercial Registry of Malaga.
2. Conditions of Use
These legal conditions regulate the permitted use of this web page that ELITE BROS S.L., hereinafter, (ELITEWEBSHOP.COM) makes available to Internet users. If you are not satisfied with these legal conditions, you must leave this website.
The User undertakes to use the web, the services and its contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, must refrain from:
- Delete, evade or manipulate the "copyright" and other data identifying the rights of their owners incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents.
- Introduce programs, viruses, macros or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the website or the computer systems that support it.
- Use or install programs or devices capable of invalidating security controls or passwords, established by ELITEWEBSHOP.COM, being equally forbidden to decipher encryption keys, systems or algorithms or any other security element of the website or any of its users .
- Make copy or screenshot of the web page, without express authorization of ELITEWEBSHOP.COM.
- Make copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of ELITEWEBSHOP.COM.
- Perform any type of behavior contrary to the Law or good faith.
3. Exclusion of Liability
ELITEWEBSHOP.COM, is not responsible for any losses or damages that may be caused to the user by viruses, unavailability or any other anomalous behavior of the website. ELITEWEBSHOP.COM, has adopted all security measures within its reach and according to the current state of the art, to ensure the proper functioning of the website and avoid the generation of any type of damage to the user.
4. User Registration
The access and use of certain sections of this web page require prior registration as a user. The registration of underage users is not allowed. ELITEWEBSHOP.COM reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user. Once registered in our website, you can at any time access, modify or cancel the data in your user profile.
ELITEWEBSHOP.COM warns the user that requests for registration made fraudulently or in violation of rules or rights of third parties may be rejected, and may also be discharged as users if they violate these legal conditions or warnings and requirements that direct them ELITEWEBSHOP.COM regarding behaviors that violate the policies and rules that regulate this website.
Users are responsible for any action taken with their username or account. The user is responsible for the use and confidentiality of their password to access their account, should you have any suspicion that the security of your password has been compromised you should proceed to modify it immediately.
The user undertakes to make an appropriate use of the website of ELITEWEBSHOP.COM and with an expressive but not limiting character, undertakes not to perform the following behaviors:
- Impersonate identities, provide false information or belonging to other people in your registry or user profile.
- Give to any natural or legal person, the username and password assigned to the registered user.
- Introduce contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights, engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, advocacy of terrorism or infringement of the rights of third parties.
- Make comments on the page that insult, slander or lack due consideration to other registered users, members of ELITEWEBSHOP.COM or third parties, as well as using foul and bad language.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ELITEWEBSHOP.COM, its suppliers, users or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the mentioned damage.
- Delete, evade or manipulate the security measures implemented by ELITEWEBSHOP.COM.
- Try to access and, otherwise, use the accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages or content.
ELITEWEBSHOP.COM declines any responsibility for the services and / or information provided in other pages linked to this Web. ELITEWEBSHOP.COM does not control or exercise any kind of supervision over the linked pages. Users who use these links should consult the legal conditions set out in the landing pages.
6. Intellectual Property
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other content included in this website are the property of ELITEWEBSHOP.COM, or have, where appropriate, permission for their use and / or exploitation.
The users of this web page may carry out the reproduction or storage of the contents stored on this page for their exclusive personal use or the authorized purposes in the legal conditions of contracting our products and services. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, total or partial, of the contents stored on this website, is expressly forbidden unless prior and express consent of ELITEWEBSHOP.COM.
7. Legislation and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law and in case of litigation or controversy arising from the use of this website, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Torremolinos (Malaga). This clause of submission expresses to the courts of the city of Torremolinos (Malaga), will not be applicable in the cases of litigation with the users of the web that according to the current Spanish legislation have the status of consumers, in which case both parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of residence of the consumer in Spain.
This Legal Notice is dated 1/18/2016 and any modification of its terms will be published on the website.